Yii 2.0.0 is released!

[color="#141823"][font="Helvetica, Arial,"]Yii 2.0.0 is finally coming! More than 3 years of intensive development with almost 10,000 commits from over 300 developers. Thank you for your support and patience! [/font][/color]

[color="#141823"]http://www.yiiframew…-0-is-released/

[/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Please help us spread the word by voting up the news at:[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]* ycombinator: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8446746

[/font][/color][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]- The Yii developer team [/size][/color]

Thank you all for your hard work! It’s finally here \o/

Congratulation on the release and thank you.

I have been using Yii2 since last winter on a semi-production website. It worked great since hour one and still does. Will now update to 2.0.0 as fast as possible and then continue development.

Thank you all for this great framework!

Thanks you all for the hard work. Glad we can finally use it ;) Text on github still says that it is not for production yet. Is that on purpose

?

Finally! :)

Congrats to all developers!

Yii2 is the next era PHP framework…

Thank you.

[font="Impact"]Thank you![/font]

[size="7"][font="Arial Black"]Thank YOU![/font][/size]

You should be very proud of this accomplishment.

[size="5"]congratulations !!![/size]

…This is excellent news !! thanks to all the Yii devteam !!!

8)

Great news, just when we are about to release the app we are developing using Yii2 since last winter.

Thank you for all the good work!

Is there a reason the link in the original post redirects through FB?

Great release. I’m preparing to start development on a reasonably large scale enterprise application and we were most likely steering towards using Symfony. The more I read about Yii2 the more it seems like we’ll potentially use it instead. Pretty excited to get stuck in to it.

Congrats to Yii Development Team… Cheers to all!!!

M@ny M@ny Thanks to all Yii Team and All Commetator to find and solve the issues and help to make it great framework.

Congrats to All Yii Developers

:)

Good job, thanks for your hard work! :)

Congratulations to Yii’s founder and all contributors on this enormous achievement. With this release, Yii2 will solidify its place among leading frameworks (it’s already a perennial top trender on Github) edging out all competitors on a perfect blend of power, performance and popularity.

So leave CodeIgniter to beginners, Laravel to pretentious ‘artisans’ and Symfony to bloat-loving corporations – Yii2 is the high performance, full stack framework of choice for knowledgeable independent coders!

Great job team and community, massive props to everyone who put work into the great framework.

Congratulations and thanks for all your hard work, Yii team.

Oh, what a good news.

Congratulations and thank you for all your hard work, Yii team.

Now I have to start translating the documentation into my own language.

Awesome! Thank you for your hard work!

That’s excellent news! I’ve been using Yii since version 1.0 and it introduced me to the world of PHP frameworks. What I really liked from the beginning is the very good documentation (the guide in pdf format), it got you started fairly quickly and its good performance.

I suppose the documentation for version 2.0 is not yet finished and will be provided as a pdf book, right? Nothing beats a good pdf guide.

Thank you guys for all the hard work. You simply rock! :D

Good news, Thank you for your hard work.

clean installation for yii 2…