Yii 1.1 Validators Cheat Sheet

Wow, I totally didn’t see them there when I looked before.

The updates version with colors is good but I think the contrast is a little much… cheat sheets should be easily and quickly readable, perhaps this would be fixed if the blue was a little lighter and the text darker. And maybe some padding/margins on the stripes? just my thoughts

We could share a copy at Google Docs for easy colaboration (since we already use Google Code). I could include the information from sebas’ other cheat sheet. But unfortunately i get an error when i try to upload Schmunk’s file. Any Google Docs Gurus around that could help out? :)

Can’t upload it as well. Here is the source for version with colors: 474

YiiValidators CheatSheet.zip

Hey,

Very nice contribution!

I have inserted it to Google Docs here:

yii-1.1.0-validator-cheatsheet

TODO: links should be added into cells like following:

=HYPERLINK( "www.google.com" ; "Google" )

Yii grows its muscles day by day!!!

Useful, thanks schmunk.

I like the orginal zebra posted by schmunk, it just had a little too much contrast.

Fantastic! A great help for newbies like me! :)

I’ve added CDateValidator information, and updated CTypeValidator, adding information about the new CDateValidator in “date” option and a list of valid types that can be used.

Two other things:

1. recomended "Download as > PDF" options: Legal Paper, Fit to Width, Portrait.

2. how about adding this GDocs and the print instructions to the starting post? This way quick searchers can have updated information (:

Thank you