Yii 1.1.9 is released

Dear Yii Folks,

[color="#1c2837"][size=“2”]We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of Yii Framework version 1.1.9. In this release, we’ve included nearly 60 enhancements and bug fixes. You can download it from the Yii project site at[/size] [size=“2”]http://www.yiiframework.com/download/[/size]

[size="2"]For the complete list of changes in this release, please see the change log. And if you plan to upgrade from an older version to 1.1.9, please refer to the included upgrade instructions.[/size]

[size="2"]As always, documentation is updated accordingly. Huge thanks for the whole translation team.[/size]

[size="2"]In the following page, we briefly introduce some of the changes in this release:[/size]

[size="2"]http://www.yiiframew…-9-is-released/[/size]

[size="2"]Thank you for your support, and Happy New Year![/size]

[size="2"]The Yii Developer Team[/size][/color]

Long time but finally it released.

I wanna say really thank you and [color="#1c2837"][size="2"] Happy New Year

[/size][/color]

Happy new year.

Happy new Yii.

It’s seems there is no any other yiier ;) to say thank you Yii Developer.

it’s holiday

anyway I think the gap between 1.1.8 and 1.1.9 is related to yii 2.0 and developer team focus on bug fixing.

but it’s good job like the same.

thank you and happy new year to all.

Thanks for the hard work

Great work - lots of things fixed - thank you!

Just 1 question:

i18n/data/. - each file has dropped most of currencySymbols.

Is that intention or by mistake?

HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH Yii 2.0++ :slight_smile:

Lubos

Can be a mistake but not sure if it’s our parser or CLDR we’re taking data from.

Great job. Thanks for updating yii. I hope the next major release will be fantastic.

Great work, i was waiting for this, not so much for the new features/enh but just because i was used to :) so all i can say is thank you for this great amount of work and time, you (yii team) invest in this framework, which is just awesome.

P.S:

Just enjoy this new release, don’t think how the next release will be and when it is going to be.

good job

waiting for yii 2

Awesome news! Congratulations and a huge thanks!

It’s really great to hear,

Is it a bugfix version only or is there anything updated on feature list?

How about clicking that link, Arun?

Like, this one:

http://www.yiiframework.com/news/51/yii-php-framework-1-1-9-is-released/

Testing it now. Meanwhile, congratulations for this wonderful and most-awaited release. Happy New Year, folks!

Major kudos!

I have been anticipating this release as it resolves at the framework level a major issue I was having in one of my apps (ability to join on arbitrary key vs. primary key). Thanks!

Congrats on the new release. Hopefully the change in AR implementation will help me resolve the one issue I have been struggling with for a few days.

What a New Year surprise! Thank you very much and congratulations for the new release. :D

1000 Dank. Great job.

Thanks guys! Awesome work.

Great news for us…!!! really a lot of thank for your hard work.:)