Which Javascript Framework Work Best With Yii?

Hi, I want to ask. AngularJS seems to be the most popular JavaScript framework right now in the market. However, if I declare an AngularJS directive in a YII view page file, for example:

<input type="text" ng-model="variable1">

Then this element in the page will be completely removed Yii. How can I add the Angular directive (ex: ng-model) into a Yii control like:

<?php echo CHtml::hiddenField(‘loginActivation’ , Yii::app()->session[‘loginActivation’],

array('id'=&gt;'loginActivation','class'=&gt;'loginActivation')); ?&gt;

Or, what JavaScript framework is the best fit to Yii? Is it ExtJS? (there is a commercial product as the combined) Is there any other free JavaScript framework at least works with Yii?

Impossible. Yii does not remove elements.

Just like all other properties:

array('id'=>'loginActivation','class'=>'loginActivation', 'ng-model' => ...)); ?>

Hi, I wish you are right, but… I tried the followings in my login view (you may verify if you don’t believe) it::

&lt;input type=&quot;text&quot; ng-model=&quot;exist-if-ORey-wrong&quot;&gt;

&lt;?php echo CHtml::hiddenField('loginActivation' , Yii::app()-&gt;session['loginActivation'], 

array('id'=&gt;'loginActivation','class'=&gt;'loginActivation','ng-model'=&gt;'loginActivation')); ?&gt;

However, the generated login page (by view source), I saw only::

<input id="loginActivation" class="loginActivation" type="hidden" name="loginActivation" />

Neither of the above ng-model exists. Yii DID remove them. Why YII touched my source code??!! It made me frustrated!

I tried it. This

<?php echo CHtml::hiddenField('loginActivation' , Yii::app()->session['loginActivation'], array('id'=>'loginActivation','class'=>'loginActivation','ng-model'=>'loginActivation')); ?>

Generates this for me

<input id="loginActivation" class="loginActivation" ng-model="loginActivation" type="hidden" name="loginActivation">

So working as expected.

Oh, sorry I made a mistake, so AngularJS does work with Yii.