What is the best way to add Third Party Library in Yii2

Hello All,

I have a third party library(containing multiple files).

I want to import these library files on my controller & want to create object of one library file in same controller.

I have tried several ways , but not work.

Please tell me the best way to use third party library on my controller in Yii2.

Thanks

Yogendra

maybe you should ask this question on forum dedicated to Yii2 instead of Yii1 :)

Please give me the solution, i am very disappointing , some one say to post on "third party" & someone say to "yii2".

Thanks

Yogendra

I do not know how to best do this in Yii2, as I am focused on Yii 1.1 and so is this forum ("General Discussions for Yii 1.1.x"). try to post on "General Discussions for Yii 2.0": http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php/forum/42-general-discussions-for-yii-20/

Stop complaining. Be glad he points you in the right direction. You will really have a better chance of getting an answer when you post your question in the correct subforum.

Sorry for that if anyone hurt. Actually i have posted it on Yii2 firstly, but someone said that post that on "third party" , then i have searched "third party" thread & post here.

Thanks

Yogendra

No, you misunderstood what someone said. People are really trying to help you in that thread, but you are not answering their questions.