DATUM LLC is a fast growing start-up based in the Annapolis, MD area delivering software and services to large enterprise customers looking to improve their data discipline. Our combined approach with software, services and methodology have proven to generate transformational business results for customers with data and information challenges defined by volume, variety and velocity that impede business performance and decision-making.
We are looking for a seasoned developer who appreciates working with a professional but casual group of peers and enterprise level customers. Our developers are encouraged to be creative and innovative when designing new functionality and enhancing existing capabilities within our software platform. We believe in an agile approach to specifications and encourage our developers to think out of the box to solve real world data strategy management issues through web applications and best practices.
Daily tasks and duties will evolve over time with the growth of the company but may include:
• Development and testing of company’s web based applications
• Assisting with documentation for product releases and updates
• Support for internal consultants working with customers
• Customer facing support (from time to time)
• Working with product management on design of new functionality
• Desired Skills and Experience
• Role is expected to be full-time and working from the company headquarters in Annapolis, MD. Some travel may be required to support projects and customer support from time to time.
• PHP – Experienced Developer
• Relational Database – Basic Understanding / Experience
• Apache Web Server – Basic Understanding
• Linux – Basic Understanding
• Yii Framework – Experience is a Plus
• NoSQL Database – Experience is a Plus
• Green Card Holder / US Citizen Only
***NOTE: Please only contact if you are a Green Card Holder or US Citizen and live in or can commute to Annapolis, MD. Job is not remote.
Contact Danielle McQuaid via email only please at firstname.lastname@example.org