Ways To Support And Get Support For Yii?

I am building a company and I am basing it on Yii Framework to which I have developed four applications (one in Postgres). With that, support if vital to my success. I am looking to find out the following:

1. In using this forum, I have recently fallen short on getting answers to questions. I run into show stoppers and I do not know if and when I may get help. So I am trying to improve my status in this regard. Any ideas in this regard is GREATLY appreciated! Here are some of my ideas:

a) Add to the forum question, that I will pay for help. With that, is there a professional company that you can purchase Yii maintenance/support from?

B) Improve my member status – I would like to (and have tried to contribute). What I don’t know is how do you move up in member title? I’ve read about the badges, but haven’t quickly found anything on how to move up from a Junior Member.

c) Open a profile saying I am a young woman and ask my question there - this is deception and I cannot nor will not do that.

My last question is,

1. Is the correct place to put this post? I’m using 1.1.13 and it is a development question, but I am not sure.

Thank you,

Peter Hayman

ChaseMyLead.com

bump

The irony of this isn’t lost on me :D

If you want to be able to offer bounties for solutions, your best bet is Stack Overflow. There are plenty of Yii developers answering questions there and you’re likely to get more response if there’s a reward. It’s worth trying the forums here first though.

As far as I’m aware, the title by your name is based purely on post count.

Post here and in Stack Overflow, maybe someone will help.