Virtual Yii developper needed

Hello, I am in search of a yii programer who can team with me to help improve and implement new features in a web application for my internet startup.

The person would work in a virtual fashion receiving its payments each time some specific and small milestones are achieved.

What we want is yii experience focused on Models and Controllers development (not front end, mostly back end).

Please include a resume and some summary of of the projects in YII. And also please include what you are willing to earn in a per hour basis. As the working would be virtual communication would mainly be trough skype ande e-mais. It is important to know in which GMT time you are located.

Jquery is a plus but not needed. ActionScript/flash is also a plus but not needed.

Portuguese/brazilian language is a plus (because we are a brazilian startup) but not needed as I am a fluent non native english speaker.

Our project is already mature but not yet published/public. The person we are willing to hire would be working directly with me.

Please email info at pedro.canelas@gmail.com

Thanks!