Using CJuiAutoComplete with jQuery 1.8.0 renders autocomplete list at top=0, left=0

I am using the yii framework and am testing the CJuiAutoComplete feature which uses jQuery UI’s Autocomplete.

If I use version 1.6.1 which shipped with my version of yii the Autocomplete field works perfectly fine. However, if I switch to jQuery 1.8.0 the rendering of the list containing the options to choose from doesn’t seem right. I observed that running 1.6.1 the list gets set a top and left value within the style parameter. These values however are zero if running 1.8.0. Did anyone else experience this? What would be a good way of fixing this?

I guess I could manually set these values but would prefer jQuery to handle this :)

Please let me know if you need to see any code.

Apparently you have to include UI Core, UI Widget and UI Position using jQuery 1.8.0 / UI 1.8.2+:

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScriptFile('//jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.8.23/ui/jquery.ui.position.js');

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScriptFile('//jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.8.23/ui/jquery.ui.core.js');

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScriptFile('//jquery-ui.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.8.23/ui/jquery.ui.widget.js');