Hello every one! My name is Vladimir. I live in Ukraine. I am php programist.I plan to open a outsourcing company in Ukraine. I am looking for customers from abroad. Price of the 1st month of the programmers work - from $ 1000 to $ 1500. My skype vov4ik08 or ICQ 4645383.
i am interested my skype id is prince55l
Hi. My name is Dmitriy.
My skype - clondayk29.
my skype : amodi06
Best Regards,
Ankit Modi
If you are still looking for the developer!
Let me know your project requirement and consider as it is done.
No upfront payment needed for our first project.
We’ll be good enough on Long term tie-up, time based communication & deliveries.
Skype: karthick.crazydeveloper
Hi
I wont to do this job If you are looking for that ping me on skype : rjinfosys or jiitendra.yadav
Thanks
You are looking for customers not programmers ![]()