translation issue


when I set the sourceLanguage setting to ‘fr’, the message 'The requested view “whatever” was not found.'is not translated. I tried the ‘es’ (spanish), but still no translation. At last with ‘de’ it worked fine.

The problem is that in the Yii core message files, the string is incorrect :


'The requested view "{name}" was nut found.' => 'La vue demandée « {name} » n\'a pas été trouvée.',


  'The requested view "{name}" is not found.' => 'La vista "{name}" solicitad no se ha encontrado.',

the exact string is : ‘The requested view {name} was not found.’

That was my small contribution to make Yii the best framework ever …also for french and spanish speaking people ;)


Fork and fix and pull request! B)

The translation is still managed on googlecode… please open a new issue here -

ok done : issue #122


D’oh - I forgot that.

Thanks Raoul. :)