தமிழர்கள் யாரும் இருக்கின்றீர்களா?

நண்பர்களுக்கு எனது வணக்கங்கள்.

நான் இங்கு புதியவன். YII இன்றுதான் கற்கிறேன்.

iYaffle.com

Hi i am ganesh from coimbatore(KonguNadu)…

இந்த அடிப்படை பயனுள்ளதாக இருக்கும். மிகவும் நன்றி Suriyan.i bookmark your blog and using it .

Hai friends, I am Mukhi from coimbatore.

Now i am learning Yii framework.

I am Guru from Thoothukudi.

I know Drupal, Zend and CakePHP.

I am new to Yii.

Hi srinivas this is sivanthi. currently learning yii. proud to join tamil group.

Hi friends,

I am from chennai,and new to yii framework.

Glad to join with you!.

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே நான் YII framework ல் புதிது. இருபினும் படித்து புரிந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறேன். இப்போது ரிப்போர்ட் போடுவது எப்படி என்று தெரிய வில்லை. உதவி செய்வீர்களா.

i am karthik new in yii . i am so much happy with join tamil group .

வணக்கம் தமிழ் நண்பர்களே !!!

Dear Experts,

Glad to join with a new Topic. Am Naveen from Coimbatore and i need a small clarification on creating access for users from admin panel.

Please support me for control user access for every page from admin panel. How to store the actions in DataBase and get in Admin Panel so that the admin can select users for the action and store it. If the user login i have to get the access privilege from DB weather the user having permission to access this page if not redirect to a error page. For every user the privilege can differ. And also i need support for the table structure how it be easy to store.

I would be thankful.

Thanks,

Naveen.V.,

hello mr.srinivasan i wanna contribute in yii translation of tamil but i dont know how to do this could you help me?..

நானும் இருக்கேன் …

Error 404

The system is unable to find the requested action "new_page".

just i created new menu but i face this error so please explain in tamil

Vanakkam nanbargale, I’m new to Yii Framework , I’ve just installed and set it up, Where & how to start creating applications.

why not… we are all spread over the world/ /… :)

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே

நான் கடந்த இரண்டு ஆண்டுகள் yii framework உபயோகப் படுத்துகிறேன்

Hi friends,

I have created tamiltechtutorial youtube channel for learning yii framework… just try for helping yii new comers :)

Please leave your comments and subscribe to my channel…

If you have any queries you can ask me… i will update with video :)

Nantri nanba

நானும் இருக்கேன் …