Tabs With Ajax Forms And Gridview

Hello,

I have created a view with tabs and each tab has a form with ajax submit and gridview. I am using renderpartial in tabs widget to render the form and gridview and after clicking submit it filters the gridview. Everything looks fine within the tab till I click the submit button. After clicking submit it filters the gridview as expected… but it does not load the bootstrap javascript and css so the layout is totally messed up and the tabs and menu bar all appears as a list and the page keeps on loading.

Anyone know why is it not loading the required scripts and css which I have preload in main config. Do I have to specify something seperately when calling ajax function from a view.

Thanks.

The difference in the page source code.

first time rendering the page contains these scripts and css:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/assets/6658e7a8/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/assets/6658e7a8/css/bootstrap-yii.css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/assets/6658e7a8/css/jquery-ui-bootstrap.css" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/7e488e19/jquery.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/6658e7a8/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/6658e7a8/js/bootstrap-noconflict.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/6658e7a8/bootbox/bootbox.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/6658e7a8/notify/notify.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/7e488e19/jquery.ba-bbq.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/6658e7a8/js/jquery-ui-no-conflict.min.js"></script>

But after the Ajax submit its only :

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/7e488e19/jquery.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/7e488e19/jquery.ba-bbq.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/6658e7a8/js/jquery-ui-no-conflict.min.js"></script>

How do I load the other scripts and css. Do I have to mention them in every partial view? And how to register all these into head tag?