Strange errors in log about stats_upload requests

Hi everyone!

I get strange errors in my application.log:

2011/05/27 17:28:56 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Невозможно обработать запрос "stats_upload/upload.php".' in D:\_projects\External\demoproject\www\framework\web\CWebApplication.php:332

Stack trace:

#0 D:\_projects\External\demoproject\www\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(121): CWebApplication->runController('stats_upload/up...')

#1 D:\_projects\External\demoproject\www\framework\base\CApplication.php(155): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#2 D:\_projects\External\demoproject\www\site\index.php(13): CApplication->run()

#3 {main} REQUEST_URI=/stats_upload/upload.php

It says that it is impossible to process stats_upload/upload.php request, but there is no such request in my application.

I’ve search through all the project and framework and have not found any mention about stats_upload.

What is that stats_upload and how to prevent these error messages? Does anyone knows about it?

It seems your application is performing that request, check throughout your code for that link: stats_upload or upload.php

I already checked it through global search inside of files of my application and inside of framework files and found no mention about it. I wrote my application by myself and never added it. This is why it seems strange for me!

I made some thinking

and it seems for me now, that if it’s not mine and not inside of framework then probably that is the issue of one of my firefox plugins…

Still don’t get it who causes such requests…

I have been googleing around and found no plugins that could cause those problems… In order to find out whether is just Firefox, use another browser (Chrome for example with its developer tools)

Cheers