Strange Behavior Chtml::checkbox In Gridview, Need Help.

I am trying to add a checkbox into a column in gridview so when user click on the checkbox it make call to controller to toggle a value of the record.

The code below works only at the first page of a gridview. When I click on a checkbox in let say 2nd row of the first page of gridview then I see the controller receives the id of the second row listed on the first page.

But if I click "next" and go to the second page and try to click checkbox of let say 4-th row of the second page the controller receives the id of the 4-th row of the FIRST page. And does not matter what page I am on click on checkbox sends the id of the row of first page.

The code from the view looks like this:

<?php $this->widget('zii.widgets.grid.CGridView', array(

'id'=>'topstudent-grid',

'dataProvider'=>$model->search(),

'filter'=>$model,

'columns'=>array(

'schoolname',

'studid',

'senttext',

array(

'header'=>'Do Send',

'class'=>'CDataColumn',

'type'=>'raw',

'htmlOptions'=>array('style'=>'text-align:center'),

'value' => 'CHtml::checkBox("active", 

$data->active, 

array("submit"=>"index.php?r=topstudent/toggleactive",

"params"=>array("id"=>$data->id,"active"=>$data->active)))',

),

),

)); ?>

And the controller code like next (although nothing wrong with controller so far, the problem it receives incorrect id in the $_POST):

public function actionToggleActive() {

print_r($_POST);

/***

$id = $_POST['id'];

if(!empty($id)) {

$active = (empty($_POST['active']) || $_POST['active'] == '0') ? 1 : 0 ;

$model=$this->loadModel($id, 'active');

$model->active = $active;

$model->save();

// if AJAX request (triggered by deletion via admin grid view), we should not redirect the browser

if(!isset($_GET['ajax']))

$this->redirect(isset($_POST['returnUrl']) ? $_POST['returnUrl'] : array('admin'));

} else {

echo 'Invalid request... no id defined.';

}

***/

}

Resolved.

I did not get an answer from an expert on this forum but if anybody have similar problem I have found a solution here:

:)