Startup Looking For Freelancer To Complete Project

Hello everyone,

we are a startup based in Florence, Italy and we are in a rush to complete the first round of a project.

The project is based on Yii framework 1.1, so I think this is the best place where to find experts :)

We are looking for these skills

• Use of migrations.

• Knowledge of RESTful APIs.

• Writing unit tests.

You will get access to our GIT repository and work task by task.

You will be required to sign a NDA.

Please reply or PM me with your description/resume, your time zone and your hourly/daily rate.

We prefer to work with freelancers rather than agencies, but feel free to apply if you think you have the required skills.

Only those who match this description will be taken in consideration.

Thanks for reading (hopefully) till here :)

Cheers!

Hi Leonardo ,

Greetings!

I have gone thru your requirement & I would be very happy to assist you .

Having strong experince with yii , CI , Zend , Wordpress , Magento , Joomla , Cakephp , ajax , html ,css , jquery , jscript

I sent you PM Please check .

I ll sign the NDA to.

let me know if you need any more details .

Looking forward to hear from you soon .

Warm Regards ,

Thomas Johnson

Hi Leonardo Rossi,

I am working from last 4 + years as php developer in Yii Framework and wordpress specially.

I have work on yii 1.1 version base project and still working on that with bootstrap extension for responsive website.

Also worked on websites with RESTful APIs with database change migration and with phpunit test and functionality testing.

I am fine to work on GIT

If you are interested then please send me your email id so that i could send you my resume

gmail : anilkumar.dhiman1@gmail.com

Hi Leonardo Rossi,

I am working from last 2 + years as php developer in Yii Framework, wordpress,zencart,smarty specially.

I have work on yii 1.1 version base project and still working on that for responsive website.I am fine to work with GIT,codebase,sourcetree. Worked on various API’s.

If you are interested then please send me your email id so that i could send you my resume.

gmail : theabhijits@gmail.com

Hi Leonardo, I have read your requirement in detail and I am capable and skilled enough to complete your project.

I am ready to sign NDA and I have sent you details at you PMB. Pls [size=2]check.[/size]