Sr. Developer for your Projects (PHP, Yii, Lravel, CI )

Dear Community members,

Hope you are doing well!

Having 6.5+ years of experience and would love to assist you for your requirements.

Well versed with PHP (5.x and 7): Yii 1.x and 2.x, Laravel 4 & 5, PHPZend, PHP CMS (Joomla, Wordpress), Javascript and other supporting latest technical trends.

Can comfortably assist you across Custom Website Development, Web Applications and web services, Framework Development, Enterprise solutions, Website/Portal Upgradation, Modules/Plugins Development, Customization Solutions, Maintenance and Support, Google map and api services, JS widgets etc. at a very nominal and affordable cost.

Please feel free to write me your requirements at scott(dot)cisin20(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get you a quote.

Hope to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Scott Walter

Sk-yp-e: cis (dot) scott

Do you represent an agency or do you work as a developer. I am looking for a developer to work on a project with me. If you represent an agency please don’t contact me. If you are an experienced Yii developer then please send me links to checkout your projects and some sample source code for a Model with business logic. Project is ready to start as soon as I find the right team. brendan(dot)rehman [at] gmail.com

Please send me your resume/portfolio

Kind Regards,

Brendan