I have an issue using soapClient during update but I can’t give you all the details now because of the spam detection of the forum…
To resume : overriding UpdateByPK method to use a webservice (soap) triggers a CActiveRecord->__set from an unknow place just after the __soapcall
I finally found the problem :
To build my webservices class, I used wsdl2Php which use classmap ton bind result to specific classes (using wsdl names).
One of them add exactelly the same name as my Model, so soapClient was using it to build the response causing a CException when trying to set attributes that didn’t exists in my model