Smart Relations

Hey guys, a while ago I was rather quick about getting my ranking system done with average rankings. This system uses relations to get the average ranking with a condition. It looks like this:

public function relations()

{

// NOTE: you may need to adjust the relation name and the related

// class name for the relations automatically generated below.

return array(

'overallAVG1' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=1',),

'overallAVG2' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=2',),

'overallAVG3' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=3',),

'overallAVG4' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=4',),

'overallAVG5' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=5',),

'overallAVG6' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=6',),

'overallAVG7' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=7',),

'overallAVG8' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=8',),

'overallAVG9' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=9',),

'overallAVG10' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=10',),

'overallAVG11' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=11',),

'overallAVG12' => array(self::STAT, 'Ranking', 'game_id', 'select' => 'AVG(overall)', 'condition'=>'platform_id=12',),

);

}

I was wondering if there is a better method to achieve this? I am planning to do the same with two or three more columns of the table, and that will make it kind of a long list of relations :)

Perhaps by writing the condition in the view files when i’m retrieving it instead? If that is possible, how to do it then?

anyone?