Serious Installation Problems

I just started to get interested in Yii Framework. I have a shared hosting on Ipage and I do not have ssh access.

I created the web application structure locally on Windows System and then I uploaded on Linux/Apache hosting and server, but it gives me a lot of error messages.

Is there anyone that can explain me in detail where to place the various application folders that I created locally, and also tell me know if I have to change something in the server configuration, or the php.ini, or else, like, for example. htaccess?

thanks

Carlo

This is last error message:

Warning: require_once(/hermes/bosoraweb112/b886/ipg.ponzianoinfo/htdocs/public/risparambio/framework/yii.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosoraweb112/b886/ipg.ponzianoinfo/htdocs/public/risparambio/index.php on line 12 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/hermes/bosoraweb112/b886/ipg.ponzianoinfo/htdocs/public/risparambio/framework/yii.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.3.13/lib/php’) in /hermes/bosoraweb112/b886/ipg.ponzianoinfo/htdocs/public/risparambio/index.php on line 12