(Senior) Software Engineer - PHP (m/f) - Berlin

Hi,

I´m looking for a (Senior) Software Engineer - PHP (m/f) based in Germany.

Here are the facts:

What you tell your friends about what you do:

I´m working for a successful e-commerce company based in Berlin, which offers a platform which is very helpful for people who travel. As a PHP developer I´m building nice thinks that look awesome, are better to use and make people love using it.

What you truly do:

• You develop state of the art, innovative websites and complex web-applications in PHP to achieve the company’s growth and international vision

• You design and implement critical software tools for internal and external clients

• You constantly improve yourself by learning new technologies and following industry developments

• You take technical responsibility for projects within an international environment

[b]Your Qualifications:

[/b]

• Computer science degree or relevant professional experience in web development

• Strong experience in programming with PHP5 and MySQL

• Knowledge in working with frameworks such as Symfony 2

• Very good knowledge of HTML 5, JavaScript, CSS3

• Familiarity with Node.JS and MongoDB beneficial

• Analytical and structured way of working

What you can expact:

• Work with international colleagues in an excellent funded Company in the heart of Berlin

• Work with the latest technology and access to a large test device farm

• Be a part of a friendly and supportive environment with a high performance culture

• Get support with your relocation

• Be a guest at company parties and barbecue sessions

• Challenge your colleagues in table soccer tournaments or PlayStation sessions

• Use your break for a nap on the massage chair

If you are interested in this job and meets your experience, please send your CV to Patrick Keller – patrick@selected-minds.de

Please note, most of our jobs are not posted on our website. If you like to work in Germany and you have questions regarding working permit an relocation, please let me know.

Best regards,

Patrick

1 Like

we should talk