Send email reminder with Cronjob in yii1

I need to implement a reminder to notify by email, I have read about cronjobs, but I still don’t know how to implement this with yii 1.

Hello, you can launch Yii console applications by creating console controllers in ‘commands’ directory.

class TestCommand extends CConsoleCommand
{
   public function actionFoo( $args ) { echo "Hello World\n"; }
}

that you can run with :
php -f yiic.php test foo

Hi! yes, i can do it, but when call my database, the command not work.

class CronjobCommand extends CConsoleCommand{

public function actionNotificarJustificativo(){
		Justificativo::model()->test();
	}

}

and in justificativo::model

public function test(){
        	echo Justificativo::model()->findAll();

}

I need work with database for send emails.

and in command:

The configuration file used in console mode is different from the one used for Web Application (console.php versus main.php maybe) : check the configuration file you are using.
One strange thing, that was fixed in Yii next versions is that you must declare a variable $config before invoking Yii console engine :

$config = __DIR__.'/config/console.php';
echo "*** config: $config\n";
require_once( 'yiic.php' );

where would this variable go, $config? in CronjobCommand maybe?

$config = __DIR__.'/config/console.php';
 echo "*** config: $config\n";
 require_once( 'yiic.php' );

In the yiic.php bootstrap file, should be in protected directory (CronJob.php is too late !)
Another weird stuff: there are 2 yiic.php files, the other one is in the framework.

Você é brasileiro ?

No dude, i’m Chilean, thanks for the answers but i can’t see how to resolve this. :frowning:

Are you using SQLite ? That would explain the ‘file not found’ error you are getting.
What do you have in your yiic file ?
Can you also print your database configuration as actionNotificarJustificativo() sees it, maybe with sthing like this:
echo Yii::app()->db->connectionString;
echo Yii::app()->db->userName;

Dude!! finally i can conect to my database, now i try to send an email but i have problems with the configuration i think.

thanks again for your answers!!!