Searcing For Yii Developer

Initially, this would be a small project to trial working together on a simple implementation of an application with 3-4 model classes and an implementation of the srbac and bootstrap Yii extensions (or similar). The long term goal is an AJAX-centric web application to replace an existing antiquated system that focuses on online applications for human resources departments, universities, and small-to-medium sized business job applicants.

Physical location is not important, as a combination of e-mail, Skype, a VCS, and BitBucket should be more than adequate for effective collaboration.

The extensions and software listed below are my idea of what works together the best, but I am open to suggestions as to better and more efficient means of developing and collaborating if you see a better way to do things.

Funding will be available to start mid-August 2012. Compensation is negotiable with the right person.

Necessary skills include:

• Experience with the Yii framework & MySQL

• jQuery experience

• Basic linux server use

• Good communication skills and documentation habits

Additional background (or a willingness to learn) that would be nice:

• Yii srbac extension (or similar user rights management extension)

• Yii bootstrap extension

• Creating Yii extensions

• Multiple language support

• Git/GitHub

• PHPUnit

• PHPDoc

• Security considerations.

Please send me a private message to discuss further if interested in starting with a small trial project, hopefully as a base for more work together in the future.

Best,

Scott