Running YII project on local machine

hi all,
im new to yii framework and lately i had a code for a project that was developed in YII framework, after long time spent reading here and there on how to run the files i finally managed NOT to run it.
can any one help me with a step by step on what to do to make this code run on my local device so i can make some modifications and test before putting it on the running server.

so far when i run the code from console it gives me the following error :

PHP Warning: require(D:\yii\advanced\vendor\composer/…/markbaker/complex/classes/src/functions/abs.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\yii\advanced\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 8

Warning: require(D:\yii\advanced\vendor\composer/…/markbaker/complex/classes/src/functions/abs.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\yii\advanced\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 8
PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘D:\yii\advanced\vendor\composer/…/markbaker/complex/classes/src/functions/abs.php’ (include_path=‘C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in D:\yii\advanced\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 8

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘D:\yii\advanced\vendor\composer/…/markbaker/complex/classes/src/functions/abs.php’ (include_path=‘C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in D:\yii\advanced\vendor\composer\autoload_real.php on line 8

tried to install this missing extension and it gave another error :

Problem 1
- phpoffice/phpspreadsheet 1.14.1 requires markbaker/complex ^1.4 -> satisfiable by markbaker/complex[1.4.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.5, 1.4.6, 1.4.7, 1.4.8, 1.5.0, 1.5.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- phpoffice/phpspreadsheet 1.14.1 requires markbaker/complex ^1.4 -> satisfiable by markbaker/complex[1.4.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.5, 1.4.6, 1.4.7, 1.4.8, 1.5.0, 1.5.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- Installation request for phpoffice/phpspreadsheet (locked at 1.14.1) -> satisfiable by phpoffice/phpspreadsheet[1.14.1].

also tried to install this one and again another error:

Problem 1
- The requested package markbaker/complex (locked at 1.4.8, required as ^2.0) is satisfiable by markbaker/complex[1.4.8] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.

The problem is that you haven’t installed dependencies because of:

Problem 1
- The requested package markbaker/complex (locked at 1.4.8, required as ^2.0) is satisfiable by markbaker/complex[1.4.8] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.

You need to solve it first. You can either specify minimum-stability as dev or try to figure out details about what’s wrong.

thank you,
and how to install the missing dependencies or specify minimum-stability as dev, please if you could help me with a step by step so i can do it,

All dependencies are defined in composer.json
You MUST read more about the composer.