Running yii in PhpED

After Installation the demo is running good. But in Debugging Modus in PhpED i get this Exception.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘CException’ with message ‘Property “CWebApplication.modinfo” is not defined.’ in C:\Development\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\base\CComponent.php:131

Stack trace:

#0 C:\Development\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\base\CModule.php(88): CComponent->__get(‘modinfo’)

#1 dbg_eval()(1): CModule->__get(‘modinfo’)

#2 C:\Development\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(116): CApplication::__construct()

#3 C:\Development\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\YiiBase.php(118): CApplication->__construct(‘C:\Development\…’)

#4 C:\Development\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\YiiBase.php(91): YiiBase::createApplication(‘CWebApplication’, ‘C:\Development\…’)

#5 C:\Development\xampp\htdocs\testdrive\index.php(13): YiiBase::createWebApplication(‘C:\Development\…’)

#6 {main} thrown in C:\Development\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\base\CComponent.php on line 131

Is there a bug?

I do not used PhpED, but in the Netbeans I usually get similar errors when some variables are present in the watches window. Maybe you have something like ‘$this->modinfo’ in watches window?

And when execution stops then IDE tries to evaluate this expression and PHP generates an exception.

That was the solution. I watched $this. Thanks