Root composer.json requires yiisoft/event-dispatcher 3.0.x-dev,

Running

php composer.phar create-project --prefer-dist --stability=dev yiisoft/app yii3

I get

Problem 1
    - Root composer.json requires yiisoft/event-dispatcher 3.0.x-dev, found yiisoft/event-dispatcher[dev-dependabot/composer/rector/rector-tw-0.19.0, dev-maste
r, 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.1.0] but it does not match the constraint.
  Problem 2
    - Root composer.json requires yiisoft/yii-view ^3.0@dev -> satisfiable by yiisoft/yii-view[3.0.0].
    - yiisoft/yii-view 3.0.0 requires yiisoft/aliases ^2.0 -> found yiisoft/aliases[2.0.0] but it conflicts with your root composer.json require (^1.1.0).
  Problem 3
    - yiisoft/yii-debug dev-master requires yiisoft/aliases ^3.0 -> found yiisoft/aliases[3.0.0] but it conflicts with your root composer.json require (^1.1.0)
    - yiisoft/yii-debug 3.0.x-dev is an alias of yiisoft/yii-debug dev-master and thus requires it to be installed too.
    - Root composer.json requires yiisoft/yii-debug ^3.0@dev -> satisfiable by yiisoft/yii-debug[3.0.x-dev (alias of dev-master)].

Using PHP 8.3, and Composer version 2.5.8 2023-06-09 17:13:21.

2 Likes

Likely that’s because of PHP 8.3. Added it to tests: Add PHP 8.3 by samdark · Pull Request #308 · yiisoft/app · GitHub

1 Like

Upgrade `PHP` version to `8.1`. (#307) · yiisoft/app@3cf3905 · GitHub so no idea what happens on your side…

1 Like

Hm thanks for checking.

I did a git clone and ran composer update as written in github actions pipeline, and got the proper warning that an extension was missing, php8.3-intl. After installing this, I could also run the proper create-project command without any errors.

2 Likes