Remote Yii freelancer for project takeovers

Hi, i got hands on some Yii projects for wich i need to setup a local dev environment and live systems. I’m looking for an experienced Yii dev, wich can takover one of the projects to handle it. The project makes heavy use of pdf processing (pdftk, wkhtmltopd, poppler-utils) and some API services.

If anyone is interested, give me a ping.

1 Like

Hi,

I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Best regards,
Garry

Hi ,
I can help you setup local development environment.
Also does your local machine have sufficient resource to manage export bulk Pdfs.

Please connect further to discuss

Indian standard timezone GMT +05:30
eMail: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Yii developer.
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hello, I’ve worked for SSL.com on their project with digital signatures, it was about to have a contract with lots of pdf jobs, so we have used some tools from your list + I have a huge Yii2 experience. I can manage linux-based VPS or cloud servers to install and configure any software for your project too, so you can write to me if you are interested please.

You can review my CV and find all the contacts here: https://butteff.ru/cv.pdf.

I am looking forward to working with you, thank you.

Thanks for the Post,

Your requirement seems pretty clear, as we understood it may required not only a YII developer but a developer with good experience on server resource management and write optimal code.

I am happy to assist you on same as we do have resource who worked on same type of work before.

Unfortunately can not share recent work url in public domain, but you can reach me on

gourav@hiredeveloper.dev or visit Hire Developer (you will able to see developer profile live there)

thanks