RealSelf.com - 1.5 million monthly visitors

xcellent work!!

Great website, good workmanship :).

Do you use any Yii extensions? For example the Yii-user extension to handle subscriptions and so or is it all custom work?

Good job

Thanks.

I’ve been on realself but didn’t know it was powered by Yii. It looks great and loads fast. Great work.

Hi Eric,

I read your experience with Yii and Drupal, i’m analysing CMS and other frameworks for an application I need to develop. At the begining it will be so small and with few users, but in a term of six months I expect huge amount of information and users and i’ll add an e-commerce features.

One thing is that i need the first version faster and not too expensive, what do you think about the learning curve for Yii in relation with cake or rails for example(because i know drupal learning curve is a little high)

The other thing is do you see in your experience, that the performance showed in many places about Yii is constant in time? i mean if my app scale that performace continues so good in relation with other frameworks?

Thanks a lot.

This is really amazing thinking that your site is using older version of Yii.

This is an awesome applications. Great work, i am very impressed.

How did you manage to come up with the SEO friendly URLs without the IDs.

I am asking because i need to get rid of the ids in my travel application eghttp://travelbuddyafrica.com/safari-destinations/193/south-africa-travel

I appreciate your pointers.

Thanks