Price Comparison

Hello YII Geeks,

I want to develop Price Comparison website, if you have experience in this kind of portals please contact me.

I have 2+ year experience in object-oriented applications using PHP (Yii Framework),Wordpress, JavaScript, Bootstrap, Jquery, Ajax, WP, Html5, CSS3,And Responsive Website.

My LinkedIn profile:

http://pk.linkedin.com/pub/asad-ullah-khan/38/a5/a4b/

Hi there,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Narendra Gamara acting as Business development executive at Intel IT Hub and I am pleased to inform you that our company is having a stronghold in Yii development and we are capable enough to fulfill any Yii development demand from the clients like you.

You can see our Virtual presence at www.intelithub.com

Even i would be happy to share our past Yii project’s sample work detail with you on your request.

We have the team of 35+ yii developers with 4+ years of experience which is enough to convince you about our quality and timely delivery commitment. And we believe in long term and satisfactory professional relationship instead of one time business.

After considering above all I am positive to get an affirmative response from you and quick, too and would like to be part of your Email contact list and Skype contact list.

I strongly believe that I am at least worth of your response, waiting for the same soon.

Let’s expand our business horizons!!

Regards,

Narendra Gamara

Business Development Executive

Intel IT Hub

Skype id: narendra.intelithub

Email : narendra.intelithub@gmail.com

faredigg.com

Hi,

Will be glad to help. I have such experience. Let’s discuss your needs in more details. From where do you plan to scrap price data? What goods categories do you consider?

I found some software / information here about building a price comparison website (copy and paste this link) ramosthemes.com/building-a-price-comparison-website/

Hi Concern,

Greetings!

I would be very happy to assist you & like to explore the opportunity of working together .

Having +10 years of strong experience with Wordpress , Shopify , php , prestashop, oscommerce , woocommerce ,

opencart , zen-cart , zend , drupal , Magento , joomla and many more .

I have a team of +550 in-house developer & designer .

Hourly rates : $10.5/hr.

Let me know if you need any more details .

Looking forward to hear from you soon .

Warm Regards ,

Thomas Johnson

Call : +408.676.9948