Posting of data in the database after a click of a button

Hi All,

I have created an a button in the frontent/views/views.php called Apply.Below is the code and look at 6940

application.PNG
:

<?= Html::a(‘Apply’, [‘apply’, ‘id’ => $model->order_id], [‘class’ => ‘btn btn-success’,

]) ?&gt;

&lt;?= Html::a('Update', ['update', 'id' =&gt; &#036;model-&gt;order_id], ['class' =&gt; 'btn btn-primary']) ?&gt;

&lt;?= Html::a('Delete', ['delete', 'id' =&gt; &#036;model-&gt;order_id], ['class' =&gt; 'btn btn-danger',

'data' =&gt; [

'confirm' =&gt; 'Are you sure you want to delete this item?',

'method' =&gt; 'post',

],

]) ?&gt;

I want the moment I click the Apply button information on the view.php to be posted on a database table called bids.How can I do that.Please help.

I have two tables:available and bids.In the available controller I have an action called apply. I want the moment I click the action apply,data on the view to be inserted in a different table called bids.please help

You might find this helpful:

http://www.yiiframework.com/doc-2.0/guide-index.html

How can I select data from one table for example table available and insert it in a different table called bids using a single controller. please help

In your action:

$available = common\models\Available::find()->one();

$bid = new common\models\Bid;

$bid->setAttributes($available->attributes);

$bid->save();

Or if you want to skip the detour through ActiveRecord for performance reasons:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/insert-select.html

Hello all,

Look at the interface attached. I want the moment I click the apply button the information displayed that is order

-id,topic_title,discipline,pages,cost,and deadline to be posted in table called bids.The information on the view if fetched from a table called available.I want to use the same controller that is the available controller.

Please help this has been eating up my head for the last few days.

[color="#006400"]/**

• Topics merged

• Please do not start a new topic with the same issue

*/[/color]