PHP/Yii2 Developer

Hi I’m php / yii/yii2 developer from Russia

Knowledge of technologies:

PHP, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, MySQL, jQuery, AngularJS, Memcache, Redis, Git, Java Android, Parsing… and more…

Experience:

I’m working in the web since 2006 and done a tons of tasks and projects,- from small prom-sites to large highload services.

The experience of working remotely.

• Yii Framework - 5+ years.

• Developing big enterprise services / accounting software / CRMs.

I’m looking for part/full time remote Yii projects.

Looking for remote job US/Canada/Europe time zone

approx. $2500 per month

Hello @Chris,

Hope you are doing well.

I have sent you a PM with some of the previous worked websites please check and add me on Skype ID: cis.ron for a discussion.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Ron Anderson

Hello @ Chris,

Greetings for the day,

I have gone through with your job detail and I’m very much sure that I’m perfectly fit for your Job. I have 8+ years of rich experience in Web Designing and Development. I have developed a wide range of e-Commerce websites using Magento, Magento 2, Wordpress, PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, MySQL and Apps in Android and IOS.

Having sound knowledge and expertise in PHP, Cake PHP, Android, IOS, Magento, Magento 2, Wordpress, Yii, Yii2, Zend, Bootstrap, HTML5, AJAX, jQuery, CSS, SQL, Mysql, Mongo DB, MS Sql etc. And I’m giving you surety that you will get quality work from my side.

Moreover, I represent a team of highly experienced Web Developers, Web Designers, and Graphic Designers. 100% quality work and timely delivery GUARANTEE.

So, Please invite me on Skype for the further discussion, Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Contact us re: Yii2