PHP Notice 'yii\base\ErrorException' with message 'unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 14838 bytes'

Suddenly I have started getting this error:

Full text of the code is like this

PHP Notice 'yii\base\ErrorException' with message 'unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 14838 bytes' 

in E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2-debug\controllers\DefaultController.php:132

Stack trace:

#0 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2-debug\controllers\DefaultController.php(147): yii\debug\controllers\DefaultController->getManifest()

#1 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2-debug\controllers\DefaultController.php(92): yii\debug\controllers\DefaultController->loadData()

#2 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2\base\InlineAction.php(55): yii\debug\controllers\DefaultController->actionToolbar()

#3 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2\base\InlineAction.php(55): ::call_user_func_array()

#4 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2\base\Controller.php(151): yii\base\InlineAction->runWithParams()

#5 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2\base\Module.php(455): yii\base\Controller->runAction()

#6 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2\web\Application.php(83): yii\base\Module->runAction()

#7 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\vendor\yiisoft\yii2\base\Application.php(375): yii\web\Application->handleRequest()

#8 E:\wamp\www\HospitalErp\web\index.php(13): yii\base\Application->run()

#9 {main}

I have even deleted the vendor folder and did a composer update still the error is not going away.

Any solution?

Thanks.

I answer in this link.just delete runtime/debug folder.