Pendalf89/yii2-filemanager: Uploading to filemanager stopped working

Hi, I’m using pendalf89/yii2-filemanager extension and without do any changing to my configurations it stopped working(last config. was when I upgraded to yii 2.0.47 in february this year, but since then it worked).

The problem: I upload the file and and it’s get stuck with Processing…

The Start button is disabled and in my yii2 toolbar I have these 2 warnings

warning yii\i18n\PhpMessageSource::loadMessages The message file for category ‘modules/filemanager/main’ does not exist: /home/shared/var/www/dev/myapp/vendor/pendalf89/yii2-filemanager/messages/ro/main.php

/home/shared/var/www/dev/myapp/vendor/pendalf89/yii2-filemanager/Module.php:92
/home/shared/var/www/dev/myapp/vendor/pendalf89/yii2-filemanager/views/file/uploadmanager.php:11
/home/shared/var/www/dev/myapp/vendor/pendalf89/yii2-filemanager/controllers/FileController.php:73

warning	yii\i18n\PhpMessageSource::loadMessages	The message file for category 'fileupload' does not exist: /home/shared/var/www/dev/myapp/vendor/2amigos/yii2-file-upload-widget/src/messages/ro/fileupload.php

/home/shared/var/www/dev/myapp/vendor/2amigos/yii2-file-upload-widget/src/views/upload.php:13
/home/shared/var/www/dev/myapp/vendor/2amigos/yii2-file-upload-widget/src/FileUploadUI.php:83
/home/shared/var/www/dev/myapp/vendor/pendalf89/yii2-filemanager/views/file/uploadmanager.php:26

Hi again, the used php version for yii 2.0.47 is php 8.1 (fpm).

So i tested my 2.0.29 on php 7.3(fpm), and it worked. But if I tested 2.0.29 on php 8.1 the file is uploaded, but if it’s a picture the small | medium | large | fm versions are not created, only the original.

And I have these errors:

did you try wipe vendor folder and run composer install or even better composer update?
Seems your translation for extension is somehow messed up!

It worked, thx!