Open Source (Yii) Bug Tracking

Wow!! The screenshot looks great!!

These install steps are enough?

[list=1][][size=2]Copy configuration files from /devconf to /protected/config/ and change them according to your settings.[/size][][size=2]Use /protected/data/bugkick_.sql to setup DB and apply sql updates(in /www/dbup folder) starting from the .[/size][*][size=2]By default we use APC cache. You can change it main.php config or turn it off. To turn off the cache in main.php comment out the line // ‘class’=>‘system.caching.CApcCache’, and add the following ‘class’=>‘system.caching.CDummyCache’,[/size][/list]

[size=2]I haven´t got it run well in localhost.[/size]

The theme doesn’t load, some issues with registration, passwords encryption, Facebook id, i tried to download again, i have made some botched jobs to avoid the errors, but when i avoid one there are two more, so i think i must doing something wrong.

Thanks!

I did get it to work after removing minScript and fixing a bunch of errors, but it’s still full of other bugs, bloated and not very well coded. I also like the interface, but I don’t think anyone will want to work on it without reducing it to the basics first.