New Yii2 Queue Message Extension

I created a queue messaging extension based on database (approximately 80 messages per second throughput) and file based (400-500 messages per channel). If it’s not difficult for you, I would like you to test this extension and point out to me its shortcomings, if any.

It is not clear what is the purpose of the ext.
For example where are messages sent to? What are sample use case?
Also a demo won’t hurt!

The extension works similar to RabbitMQ but is much simpler. The message is sent to the queue, the data of which are stored in the database or files. In any other endpoint, you can pick up a message from the queue and process it. In my example, using this extension, I send global or custom events to the queue on the side of the web or console application and receive on the websocket side of the application , filtering it and sending it to the addressees.

1 Like

Some differences and pros against GitHub - yiisoft/yii2-queue: Yii2 Queue Extension. Supports DB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Beanstalk and Gearman?

yiisoft/yii2-queue is used to do jobs in the queue. My library is for transfer messages and objects between different sides of the application