Need Experienced Yii Developers To Build A Freelance Website

-We are building a similar side as www.gigbucks.com from scratch, not a clone website.

-we have 2 developer working on the site. We looking for another developer.

-Project duration: 45 Days you need to commit to this. [Full time Job, 8hours]

-You Can work remotely.

What we will give you:

-Front end & Back end requirement document for you to understand

-Database schema

-we will provide you the Project plan that you need to follow.

[we will give you some time to understand the requirement document and database schema]

-Please mention your experience in Yii framework & Core Php.

-Please do not apply to this job if you are not experienced enough to develop in Yii framework.

Note: Need 1 developer[45,000 INR Rupees + Performance Bonus after complete delivery of the project]

Note: You need to sign a NDA & Statement of work will be provided

Note: we can work in Elance, odesk or peopleperhour

Hello,

My name is Vlad. I am founder of company from Ukraine, which has extensive experience with projects of any complexity. Almost all the developers were trained in the Austrian company. Therefore, we can guarantee the best quality.

We have a good experience with yii development. We already created a huge amount of unique modules and portals for plenty projects.

We have a good knowledges in php5 and yii framework.

We can make a free test task for you.

I’ll be glad to talk with you, answer your questions, today \ tomorrow.

My skype is vladsokol1

My e-mail address is vladyslav.sokol@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Vlad, Academy Smart

Hey we can help you with this project… and we can do it for a reasonable budget as well, please let me know if you are interested.You can reach me on varunkumar25 in skype.my email is varunkumaer[at]agriya[dot]in

If you still looking for developers sure we can help you out 100% as u expected.Have worked projects similar to gigbucks.com and it can be completed as per your requirement.

I’m an experienced yii developer. Please contact me via skype: dev_tt

Thanks

I am Yii developer. I wish to apply for ur project. I would like to work with you. Please contact me on arunp_krish on skype looking forward

We are good in Yii framework & Core Php.You can hire us for part time/full time or hourly basis.(Affordable)