Need a PHP Developer - Yii Dev / Framework urgently

About Us,

BAWES is a portfolio company of thriving startups working towards a common vision of Bridging the gap between people and their dreams. Building an ecosystem of products and services to make life easier for you. It has startups such as StudentHub, Plugn, Tamr, Pogi, etc.

We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers

Key responsibilities:
Strong knowledge of core PHP, and Yii. Should know JQuery, JavaScript, and AJAX A troubleshooter who takes initiative to resolve problems in JS, PHP, HTML, etc. Build and implement web applications and back-end services that integrate with mobile applications. Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment. Build reusable code and libraries for future use & Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability. Knowledge of Angular is plus. Knowledge of the Web and Web Services Knowledge of other modern Javascript frameworks with Good Knowledge of Responsive Web Design with experience with tablets and mobile devices. Build cutting edge, fast, and interactive Components with fellow developers Responsible for Code, Test, deploying, and Scale SaaS-based Products using PHP, MySql, with Yii MVC framework. Solid debugging and problem-solving skills Experience: in Yii A plus if you have: It’s good if you have a few years’ experience with Yii component building Experience integrating with other technologies through web services. Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code.

Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
We would like to assist you with the requirement of PHP Developer.
Please reach me @ jennifer@cisinlabs.com or live:jennifer_17207.
Regards,
Jennifer

Hi,

PM sent
Kindly check

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Hi,
I am interested. You can reach me
edbertsherlo@gmail.com
+971 566482147
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edbert-sherlo-7473278b/