Mobile Theme Troubles On Ios 7

Since switching my iPhone to iOS 7 and upgrading YII to V1.1.14 my web app no longer displays correctly (see attached screen shot). I believe that the viewport meta tag is set correctly:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

I am running out of ideas what to check and test. Any thoughts what might cause this display issue?



If I manually create html code and add the meta tags everything works just fine. Wondering whether there is a way to include the meta tags in the YII created code before the frameset section. That’s where the viewport meta tag needs to be.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "">



    &lt;meta name=&quot;viewport&quot; content=&quot;width=device-width&quot;&gt;

    &lt;meta http-equiv=&quot;Content-Type&quot; content=&quot;text/html; charset=UTF-8&quot; /&gt; 


&lt;frameset border=&quot;0&quot; rows=&quot;100%,*&quot;&gt;

    &lt;frame frameborder=&quot;0&quot; src=&quot;;&gt;


            &lt;&#33;DOCTYPE html PUBLIC &quot;-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN&quot; &quot;;&gt;

            &lt;html lang=&quot;en-US&quot; dir=&quot;ltr&quot; xmlns=&quot;;&gt;

                &lt;head profile=&quot;;&gt;



                &lt;body class=&quot;home&quot;&gt;

I believe I solved my issue. I had forwarded my domain to an Amazon EC2 server using "Domain Forwarding with Masking." This embedded the web site in a frae and deactivated viewport meta tags. Instead of forwarding I now setup a CNAME record. That seems to eliminate the frame issue and sizing works like expected.

If you are talking about these two <meta> tags, open up view/layouts/main.php and add them. That’s what I did B)