Looking for Yii developer to take on support and small mods

I’m moving on to new things so I have a client who needs a Yii Freelancer to take over support and development of a Yii2 Ticketing system.

The system is quite complex (100+ tables) and is multi-vendor, so uses different payment gateways (Paypal & Authorize). the system was built by multiple developers and doesn’t comply with the Single Responsibility Principle.

The client is PST based so similar or over-lapping time zones would be advantageous but not critical

We are looking for someone who can get to grips with the system and is good at problem solving, bug hunting and fixing.

Individuals only pls.

2 Likes

One detail that can be useful will be to provide estimate workload in terms of hours that is needed so that people who already have commitments can see if they have time enough to try an apply for it. This is important because mot of the senior devs who can be best candidate are probably doing something else.

Wish you success and hope you get someone to do it!

1 Like

Hi Chris,
I am interested picking up the ticking project.
Have relevant experience working on complex systems.

Please connect further to discuss

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

1 Like

Hi,

i am interested in this project. I have 4 years experience on booking systems and flight ticket systems…

Here is my email: mail@burhancetin.com

Have a good day…

1 Like

I have about ten years experience developing and maintaining numerous Yii web apps, including work with PayPal, authorize and (mostly) Stripe. asmythe@teamforte.com.

1 Like

Hi Folks, thanks for your replies. Could you post or send me some kind of resume/portfolio when you reply please.
Thanks
Chris

1 Like

Thanks Stefano - good point.

The workload is pretty light at the moment with minor bug fixing, maybe a couple of days per month. In the autumn (Oct thru Dec), there is much higher demand and it may be as much as 1-2 days per week.

2 Likes

Hi Chris,
I have the relevant knowledge for your project .
Have great experience in problem solving and bug fixing.

Please connect further to discuss

Email - maria@instaittech.com

Regards
Maria

1 Like