Looking For Yii Developer, Immediately, 8-14 Eur/hour

Requirements, we require knowledge and experience in:

• OOP programming

• PHP, mySQL

• Yii framework, min. 1.x version

General info:

• Start: immediately, remote work / work from home

• Salary: [color="#FF0000"]8-14 EUR/ hour depending on skills[/color], experiences and ability to work independently

• Form of employment: contract, IČO, etc. (or suggest)

• Length of project: 1-2 month, if you prove your skills

• Language: English, on the level of understanding documentation, replying to emails/tickets, etc.

• We require independence and discretion

• References from sector of online transactions, API integrations, etc are welcome.

Hi There,

Thanks for posting your job here.

As a experienced PHP and YII developer I am much interested to work with you. I do have an excellent experience of 5+ years in PHP platform and simultaneously in OOPS and MySQL. I am updated by all version of the YII framework and always recommend to work in the latest version.

I possess various kinds of skills and expertise which highly matches your job requirement and I can surely help you for your job.

Please feel free to contact me. I am available on Skype or via E-mail also for further communication.

Waiting to hear from you soon…

Regards,

Avinash Sharma

Skype – avinash19839

E-mail – ak0010595@gmail.com

Hi!

I came across to your requirement & I would be very happy to assist you working together .

I sent you PM as well please check .

Having +5 years of strong experience with Yii , Laravel ,Joomal, Wordpress , Shopify , php ,opencart , zen-cart , zend ,Magento and many more .

Let me know if you need any more details .

Hoping for a prompt response .

Warm Regards ,

Thomas Johnson

Hello,

I am in Germany studying ME in Software Engineering. My vacation is going on and I was looking for freelancing work. I have more than 2years of experience in Yii and all together 3.5 years in web application development. I have done freelancing things before and I have good relation with the client. I am also looking for good relationship with you.

I have attached my CV with this post and I am looking forward to discuss with you further.

Hi I am interested in working with your projects.

I am representing my yii application development firm http://www.websanjal.com/ is my company website and you can see our portfolios there.

you can add me in skype as nirmal_roka for more further detail discussion about the project.

Thank you waiting for your response.