Looking for Yii developer for e-commerce site

We’re a company based in Lake Tahoe, Nevada and are currently seeking a well rounded PHP/MySQL developer who has a solid grasp of the Yii2 Framework. This is 3 month, hourly position, 15-20 hours per week. You will work with a team of existing Yii developers. Physical presence in our office not necessary.

Required Skills:

PHP

MySQL

Yii2

jQuery

Experience working in a team environment

Composer

Namespaces

GIT

Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap v3

Understanding of Yii2 model relationships

Front end experience a plus but not necessary.

Hi Rose, thanks for posting work opportunity. Just few words of introduction, I’m a seasoned Yii/Yii2 developer with strong experience in LAMP stack overall and technologies you listed in specific. Feel free to PM me here or let’s connect on LinkedIn/Skype to get acquainted and touch base.

Regards,

Alex Gorovyi

Hello Rose,

Hope you are doing well,

I have checked your requirement & would really glad to assist you on this work.

We have a top notch developer who has an expertise YII & PHP,

Add me on Skype cisi.nicholas

Looking forward for your prompt responses.

Regards

Nicholas Hertz

Hi Rose, Trust New year is treating you well…!

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]I have noticed your post at Yii framework, I thought I must talk to you and I feel that I would be the right partner to associate with you along with mutual and synergetic relation. [/size][/color][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]I am Representing Softweb Solutions and I am pleased to inform you that our company is having a stronghold in Yii development and we are capable enough to fulfil any Yii development demand.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"] [/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Experience: Expert in Opensource- PHP/MySQL, Yii/Yii2, JS, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap and GIT. We have the team of Yii developers with 5+ years of experience with timely delivery commitment. And we aim of long term and trustworthy professional relationship instead of one time business.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Please let me know if you want to try us out for a small project and we can go from there.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Sincerely,[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Sanket Dave[/size][/color],

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Skype: sanket.softweb[/size][/color]

[color=#1F497D][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]Hi Rose, I hope you are doing well. I am just following up to see if there is anyupdate on my last mail. Are you still looking to pursue this? What is thestatus from your side?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1F497D][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]

[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#1F497D][font=Calibri, sans-serif][size=2]- Sanket Dave[/size][/font][/color]