Looking for great jobs in software development

Hello!

I’m specialized in development and management of large complex web-based projects with a size of several hundreds functional components. This experience includes active work with large poorly documented code bases created by other developers. Other half of my background consists of self-financed self-studies in social sciences, biology, and arts.

Please, check my CV by the following link:
http://kamil-rafik.com/docs/Kamil-Rafikov-2020.pdf

Best regards,
Kamil

Hi,
I think I’m little late to see this message. But still Im replying to this article because if you are aleady placed somewhere, it might be useful for others to know how to get a job for developers and programmers.
If you are a developer or programmer and are ready to do freelance jobs, there are lots of site like Ellow that connect top companies with freelancers. Also, it reduces the effort of searching jobs here and there. Ellow like websites conduct a pre-vetting process and selects the top 4% efficient talent from the pool of candidates and later these candidates are referred to various top companies depending upon their skills which makes it easy for both recruiters and job seekers.