Looking for a professional Yii Developer

To everybody,

We are looking for a developer for our new project. First we though we’ll create this project on Drupal, but later on decided to create it on Yii, due to its flexibility and speed!

Anyway we’re looking for an experienced Yii Developer. To clarify, please, provide you best project you created.

We’ll planing to start the project as soon as possible. So you must be available to be involved.

Project specification will be discussed with chosen developer.

There are some brief information about it:

Multilingual, multicurrency, web-store… The store is for different sellers. The most important part is that everything must be multilingual. currently we are considering implement 2 languages, but the system has to be extendable!!!

Looking forward your replies…

Regards to everybody

Hi,

I am Yii developer, you can find me : pph.me/abed

thanks

Hi!

I’m looking for new project, I have 5+ years experience in web development.

More than 4 years I have been working with the Yii framework, have experience with Yii2 within 6 months.

My skills:

• PHP / MySQL

• OOP / Patterns

• Yii / Yii2

• MVC

• GIT

• JavaScript / jQuery / AJAX

• Database design

• Highly loaded apps

• Twitter bootstrap 3

• SEO optimization

My portfolio is available on the link in my signature. (ivan-orlov dot com)

My hourly rate $10/hrs., I’d like to work through oDesk time tracking.

Regards, Ivan.

Contacts:

E-mail: gnasimed@gmail.com

Hi! A am experienced Yii developer from Ukraine. I have many success finish projects. The last project (auction) has multilang (3 languages and extendable), multicurrenty, good bid system and strong admin panel (with use bootstrap). Also i have good skills with front works (css,js,ajax,jquery,mootools). I am ready to start immediately. My rate is $10/hrs.

mail: samohvalov.aleksey@gmail.com

Thank you everybody for your attention! I din’t know that there are so many professional developers. Unfortunately we already chosen a developer for this project.

Thank you for you attention.