Left Join Cant View Related Table Column On Cgridview

i have a aquestion on left join in cgridview, i have 2 table employee where can acces employee information and evaluation where can store submitted evaluation,

my question is how can i view the employee who are not submitted there evaluation…

i use the left join on my employee model search

$criteria->join= 'LEFT JOIN performance_evaluation p ON t.empno = p.empno AND p.school_year=2 and p.semester=2';

the result is ok and i got the result but i dont know how can i access the table column from evaluation table to griview and how can i use search/filter using school_year and semester from evaluation table

more info: i call employee model on my evaluation controller so that i can use left join… and on my employee model i have set relation has many to evaluation table and my evaluatio table has set relation belongs to employee table.

here is my sample table:

employee table:

empno(pk)

lname

fname

evaluation table:

id(pk)

empno(related to employee table)

evaluation

school_year

semester

interpretation

my expected output on cgridview:

school_year[dropdown]

semester[dropdown]

[filter button]

empno lname fname evaluation interpretation

You can make sql join in rite way for different purpose as shown below,

[b]

[/b]

thank you for reply, i dont have problem on sql joins i got result i want using this join on my employee model

$criteria->join= 'LEFT JOIN performance_evaluation p ON t.empno = p.empno AND p.school_year=2 and p.semester=2';

my problem is how can i filter/search and show the column of my evaluation table on my cgridview