Javascript Success Method On Form Ajaxsubmit?

I’m wondering whether it’s possible to add a success catch when CActiveForm successfully validates.

For example with the following code:

<?php

$form = $this->beginWidget('bootstrap.widgets.TbActiveForm', array(

'enableAjaxValidation' => true,

'enableClientValidation' => false,

'focus' => array($model, 'username'),

'clientOptions' => array(

'validateOnSubmit' => true,

'validateOnChange'=>false,

'beforeValidate'=>'js:function(){$("#registration-form").parent().addClass("loading");return true;}',

'afterValidate'=>'js:function(){$("#registration-form").parent().removeClass("loading");return true;}',

'success'=>'js:function(){alert("trying");}',

),

'htmlOptions' => array(

'class' => 'form registration-forms',

'id' => 'registration-form',

)

)

);

?>

In this example I’m using TbActiveForm instead of CActiveForm but in either case the success is not called when the form fields are all valid. Is it possible to catch this n the Javascript? Does the responding JSON from the controller require something in order to do this? I don’t want the page to reload in this case.

Dubby

Hi,

Try to give the function name and check

‘clientOptions’ => array(

'validateOnSubmit' =&gt; true,	

'validateOnChange' =&gt; false,				

'afterValidateAttribute' =&gt; 'js:yourfunction1()',	

'afterValidate' =&gt; 'js:yourfunction2()',

),		

I could do that but it would give me the same result. I want to catch the event that the submitted form is VALID.