Internet explorer login error CHttpSession.php(182)

Hi all,

I am getting the error CHttpSession.php(182) in internet explorer only somtime when loggin in. I have updated to the latest yii framework 1.1.12 today as i saw in the changelog that this was fixed.

I cant replicate it everytime thats why i havent provided any further details. This only happens once you have already been logged in and either logged out and the cookie has expired or just when the cookie expires. Its very odd. I know its a warning and that on refresh it works but i cant leave it like this for users.

Does anybody have any advise or a fix.

Any help would be appreciated

Jon

Lots of views but no comments, It only appears now to fire when the session has expired, eg left for a few hours, and have been logged out by the sytems, then you log bac in and hay presto… error

Anyone got any ideas or help.

This error in more details:

YII\framework\web\CHttpSession.php(182): session_regenerate_id(true)

public function regenerateID($deleteOldSession=false)

{

session_regenerate_id($deleteOldSession);

}

I take it nobody else gets this error on the latest release.

I’m having the same issue with 1.1.12 and 1.1.11.

I have the same problem. Not sure exactly when it started happening, but it was recent, most likely after a Yii update to 1.1.12. So now I’m having issues with Users who are actually logged in but their session data is not valid. I use Yii::app()->user->setState() to store some safe info, but it’s get lost sometimes now. It never used to do that. This happens on both my Windows dev system and the live Linnux (Fedora) system. Do I need to go back to 1.1.11? Actually I’m not exactly sure which revision started it. I thought it was just something with Windows…

Here’s the error I get:

PHP warning

Description

session_regenerate_id() [<a href=‘function.session-regenerate-id’>function.session-regenerate-id</a>]: Session object destruction failed

Source File

…\yii\framework\web\CHttpSession.php(182)

No source code available.

Stack Trace

#0 …\yii\framework\web\CHttpSession.php(182): session_regenerate_id()

#1 …\yii\framework\web\auth\CWebUser.php(700): CHttpSession->regenerateID()

#2 …\yii\framework\web\auth\CWebUser.php(228): CWebUser->changeIdentity()

#3 …\nd4\protected\models\LoginForm.php(84): CWebUser->login()

#4 …\nd4\protected\controllers\SiteController.php(231): LoginForm->login()

#5 …\yii\framework\web\actions\CInlineAction.php(50): SiteController->actionLogin()

#6 …\yii\framework\web\CController.php(309): CInlineAction->runWithParams()

#7 …\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(134): SiteController->runAction()

#8 …\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

#9 …\yii\framework\web\CController.php(1146): CAccessControlFilter->filter()

#10 …\yii\framework\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(59): SiteController->filterAccessControl()

#11 …\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter()

#12 …\yii\framework\web\CController.php(292): CFilterChain->run()

#13 …\yii\framework\web\CController.php(266): SiteController->runActionWithFilters()

#14 …\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(283): SiteController->run()

#15 …\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(142): CWebApplication->runController()

#16 …\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(162): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#17 …\nd4\index.php(17): CWebApplication->run()

2012-11-05 12:52:40 Apache/2.2.16 (Win32) PHP/5.3.5 Yii Framework/1.1.12

Did you manage to figure out what was wrong with this? I’m getting the same error using 1.1.11