How to skip first param in Yii::t()

Please can anyone explain, how does yii skip param work in CDbCommandBuilder::createMultipleInsertCommand ?

i want to override Yii::t() to skip first param and make it bavkward compatible with default Yii::t

UPDATE !

Im sorry for mistake, the createMultipleInsertCommand seems cannot be skipped, it only accept schema object and string, i initially think it can as the command builder store the schema with table name in a property, and now i found how to skip param using ReflectionClass, you can check official php docs

HiJohn

According to documentation the commands require the table name

http://www.yiiframework.com/doc/api/1.1/CDbCommandBuilder#composeMultipleInsertCommand-detail

What version of Yii you use?

I test it in my code like that

$model->getCommandBuilder()->createMultipleInsertCommand('name_of_table_is_required',array());

If I miss the first argument exception will be raised

Without name Argument 2 passed to CDbCommandBuilder::createMultipleInsertCommand() 

It’s true that CActiveRecord uses CDbCommandBuilder internally. But CDbCommandBuilder requires a table name as you see in the API reference, and the code inside the CActiveRecord does call the CDbCommandBuilder methods with a table name. Note that every CActiveRecord class has a table name with which the class is related. That’s why you don’t have to specify a table name when you call the CActiveRecord methods.

As for Yii::t(), what you can do is create your own t(), say, John::t(), in which you call Yii:t() with some first parameter.