How To Do Scheduler

hey guys i dont know what is my problem in scheduler

it come out PHP warning

require_once(C:\wamp1\www\cms4\protected\controllers/../../../dhtmlx/dhtmlxConnector/grid_connector.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

[size="5"]this is my view[/size]

<head>

&lt;meta http-equiv=&quot;Content-type&quot; content=&quot;text/html; charset=utf-8&quot;&gt;

&#60;script src=&quot;/dhtmlx/scheduler/dhtmlxscheduler.js&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot; charset=&quot;utf-8&quot;&gt;&lt;/script&gt;

&lt;link rel=&quot;stylesheet&quot; href=&quot;/dhtmlx/scheduler/dhtmlxscheduler_glossy.css&quot; type=&quot;text/css&quot; media=&quot;screen&quot; title=&quot;no title&quot; charset=&quot;utf-8&quot;&gt;

</head>

<body>

&lt;div id=&quot;scheduler_here&quot; class=&quot;dhx_cal_container&quot; style='width:800px; height:600px;'&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_navline&quot;&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_prev_button&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_next_button&quot;&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_today_button&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_date&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_tab&quot; name=&quot;day_tab&quot; style=&quot;right:204px;&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_tab&quot; name=&quot;week_tab&quot; style=&quot;right:140px;&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_tab&quot; name=&quot;month_tab&quot; style=&quot;right:76px;&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_header&quot;&gt;

&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;div class=&quot;dhx_cal_data&quot;&gt;

&lt;/div&gt;

&lt;/div&gt;

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">

scheduler.config.multi_day = true;

scheduler.config.xml_date=&quot;%Y-%m-%d %H:%i&quot;;

scheduler.config.first_hour = 5;

scheduler.init('scheduler_here',new Date(2010,7,5),&quot;week&quot;);

scheduler.load(&quot;./scheduler_data&quot;);

var dp = new dataProcessor(&quot;./scheduler_data&quot;);

dp.init(scheduler);

</script>

</body>

[size="5"]and this is my controller[/size]

<?php

require_once(dirname(__FILE__).&quot;/&#46;&#46;/&#46;&#46;/&#46;&#46;/dhtmlx/dhtmlxConnector/grid_connector.php&quot;);

require_once(dirname(__FILE__).&quot;/&#46;&#46;/&#46;&#46;/&#46;&#46;/dhtmlx/dhtmlxConnector/scheduler_connector.php&quot;);

require_once(dirname(__FILE__).&quot;/&#46;&#46;/&#46;&#46;/&#46;&#46;/dhtmlx/dhtmlxConnector/db_phpyii.php&quot;);

class EventsController extends Controller

{

public function actionScheduler()

{

&#036;this-&gt;render('scheduler',array(

'model'=&gt;&#036;model,

)); //loads the 'scheduler' view that we will create later

}

public function actionScheduler_data()

{

&#036;scheduler = new SchedulerConnector(Events::model(), &quot;PHPYii&quot;);

&#036;scheduler-&gt;configure(&quot;-&quot;, &quot;event_id&quot;, &quot;start_date, end_date, event_name&quot;);

&#036;scheduler-&gt;render();

}

}

It seems like your file path is wrong in

require_once(dirname(__FILE__)."/../../../dhtmlx/dhtmlxConnector/grid_connector.php");

Make sure you’re navigating up the correct number of parent directories.

Maybe it’s the slash as directory separator? It seems you’re on windows and you should use backslash. The best solution is to use the DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR constant. I know it’s long, but at least you won’t have issues again when you upload the code to a Linux server.

means the ‘dhtmlx’ directory is sitting at :

Is this correct?

yes my path is wrong.thanks anyway