Hiring Yii Developers

Dear All,

We are ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd.

We are an ISO: 9001:2008 certified global software services company focused on Mobile and Web application development. We are expert in Android, iOS and Web Framework Development.

We are Hiring Yii Developers.

Job Description:

[list=1][] Command on PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache, XML, HTML5, OOPS concept.[] Knowledge of Frameworks: Core PHP, YII, and other PHP based frameworks.[] JavaScript and frameworks Ajax, JQuery, Node etc.[] Good object oriented and database programming skills.[] Should have good, verbal as well as written skills, in order to handle team and inter-team communication (very important).[] Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.[]Ability to work to deadlines & as a team member.[] Good working experience on Linux Environment.[] Good PHP programming skills and can review code as per guidelines.[] Can use SVN and GIT for code management.[/list]

If the professional challenges interest you and you are looking for a long-term growth and willing to give such commitments, please send your CV at hr@toxsl.com.

Thanks & Regards,

HR Department

ToXSL Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

C-127, 4th Floor, Industrial Area, Phase-8, Mohali, Punjab.

www.toxsl.com | 0172-4027788 , 95691-27788 | hr@toxsl.com

Hey Shivam we are also hiring Yii Developers so if you have good candidate then call me or visit our website budgetcoders.

Hello, I work with yii since 2012, what do you need? my email is jiuly256@hotmail.com