Geeting 403 error in backend after logged in

hi, i continue my colleuge project but i getting error 403 in backend after logged in
here my log stack trace. please help me!!!
2023-12-21 13:55:12 [127.0.0.1][7][fpgq5eboeecgvfdjf0q1nfegnc][error][yii\web\HttpException:403] yii\web\ForbiddenHttpException: You are not allowed to perform this action. in /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/mdmsoft/yii2-admin/components/AccessControl.php:88
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/mdmsoft/yii2-admin/components/AccessControl.php(73): mdm\admin\components\AccessControl->denyAccess()
#1 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/ActionFilter.php(77): mdm\admin\components\AccessControl->beforeAction()
#2 [internal function]: yii\base\ActionFilter->beforeFilter()
#3 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Component.php(633): call_user_func()
#4 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php(724): yii\base\Component->trigger()
#5 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Controller.php(166): yii\base\Module->beforeAction()
#6 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php(552): yii\base\Controller->runAction()
#7 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Application.php(103): yii\base\Module->runAction()
#8 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(384): yii\web\Application->handleRequest()
#9 /var/www/html/veristoreTools/web/index.php(12): yii\base\Application->run()
#10 {main}

Like it says you have no permission to access that action.
Logging in authenticates who you are. You have to be authorized to access that path.
Since you use MDM extension, you’re likely using RBAC in your filters. Make sure the user have permissions set to access resources

but i have set access for the user in db and user have logged in correctly but yii still throw the forbidden exception what must i do then?

You better read how RBAC works in Yii and how MDM extension utilizes that to apply role filters